Knights of the Pen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

September 4-11

Go down

September 4-11 Empty September 4-11

Post by LittleDancer Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:34 pm

Here is my children's story for the week. (:

NO PUN INTENDED

Donald liked to play with his food. His mother did not like it when Donald played with his food. He joyfully ate his supper of pasta, babbling about his day.
“Hey mom, what do you call a fake noodle?” He asked.
“I don’t know dear.” She responded.
“An impasta.” Donald said snickering. Donald’s mother groaned, and his father hid a smile.
The next day at school, Donald asked Teacher a very important question while learning about alligators.
“Teacher, what do you call an alligator in a vest?” He asked.
“I don’t know Donald, what?” She asked, rather confused.
“An investigator.” Donald looked smug as the class laughed and Teacher pursed her lips and continued talking.
Soon everyone grew tired of Donald’s bad puns, be he could rattle them off all day.
The following day in history class, Teacher was explaining about trains. Donald piped up.
“You might say this is off track, but I need to use the washroom.”
Teacher sighed, and the class groaned collectively. Teacher handed Donald the hall pass.
“You have got to stop these jokes.” Donald’s friends begged him. Finally after a few bread puns Donald agreed.
That night at the dinner table, Donald declared that he was going to stop making puns.
“Oh thank goodness.” His mother said happily.
“I think knock-knock jokes are a better alternative!” He said, launching into a joke.
“Knock-knock,” He was saying, when is mother groaned loud enough for the whole block to hear

LittleDancer
LittleDancer

Back to top Go down