Knights of the Pen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

July 2 - 9 (2016)

4 posters

Go down

July 2 - 9 (2016) Empty July 2 - 9 (2016)

Post by Adley☮ Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:34 pm

Enormously excellent exercise encompassing every engaging envelope excepting epistle "E".

The challenge is to write a story, poem or any other literary work without using the letter "E".

Challenge by Adley
Adley☮
Adley☮

Back to top Go down

July 2 - 9 (2016) Empty Re: July 2 - 9 (2016)

Post by Adley☮ Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:38 am

Yaclk didn’t think his aura was copious for tasks which lay in front of him. Without knowing, Yaclk did allot his family a tidy start, apart from old ways. But this only brought difficulty for him, as if gravity had grown to a point of crushing pain.
Forty moons ago, Yaclk was simply a boy, living in a standard way. Yaclk’s guardians had lost a sum of cash in young days, causing a downward turn for his family. Who could fault his family? As it turns out, many did and Yaclk’s family was cast out of Thoria’s rich class. And so, Yaclk was simply a boy, living in a standard way.
Yaclk had a wish to work as a program author, an originator of a fabric which spans and controls his world. “Start young” his guardians told him. Which Yaclk did, starting with a public school for standard class population. His school told him what tools lay at his hands for programming, but his school did not inform him how to apply programming tools. This was a function of standard schools, which brought about a small amount of unorthodox solutions to difficult snags in programming. This way brought about ruin for most standard class kids, who would try and fail to apply tools without having a pilot to go in front and show a way.
Yaclk’s only working solution to his schools horrid diminishing of his possibility was to turn into a maniac. In a stab to crack a program in an unorthodox fashion, Yaclk had to suit his aura with irrational thought. As if by vision, Yaclk did crack a famous and difficult program. Against all odds, Yaclk had put his family back into high class.
This is not a fairy finish to Yaclk’s story. Yaclk, just a young boy, was half crazy in his mind from coming up with a solution to his standard class school. And to go downhill with his situation, top class didn’t harbour good thoughts for his family as his guardians had lost cash and position. Young Yaclk had a difficult programming job, a mind which would work against him maniacally, a family to watch out for and an angry rich class who had to admit him into high division. Yaclk didn’t think his aura was copious for tasks which lay in front of him.
Adley☮
Adley☮

Back to top Go down

Post by Natarsha Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:17 am

Round and round
Go manic thoughts
That twist and twirls
Into circuits of my mind,
Without stopping to unfold
Aspiration and want
Taunt my soul.
Sorrow and ambition
Control my mind.
Unconscious sounds that try's to talk
Unforgiving soul that try's to walk
A soul finding its way
Round and round it flows.
Natarsha
Natarsha

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:59 pm

Chatroom ID#15123

"Who is this?”
“Ju”
“I c… Is Ju chinese?”
“No, ju is pinoy”
“Oh, what is pinoy?”
“Pinoy is pacific islands”
“Phillipino?”
“ya. hbu?”
“I’m Kat”
“ohi kat, hru?”
“Fine, thank you.”
“whr u frm”
“Kansas City”
“o rly? I no ppl from kansas city”
“Oh?”
“ya, you know my bro Jacob?”
“…No, Kansas City is a big world”
“my bro work downtown"
“…I don’t know…”
“at wood shop”
“I’m sorry, I don’t know who this is…"
“is k. can have yor hp?”
“My #?”
“ya”
“I don’t know you though…”
“cmon bb”
"..."
<caught up>
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://kotp.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ScrambledMemories Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:33 pm

(if this forum is still continuing, could someone kindly inform me at my email when there is a new assignment? Pm me for the address. TIA!)

Hush, it isn't for your family to know.

Siblings can't know, for small thoughts might turn corrupt. Siblings might think as you do.

Hush, your companions might disown you- harsh words and foul looks will crush and harm your soft soul, I must not say what I am.

Guardians don't know, and will grow angy. "This is not you. Just a difficult patch. Stop playing around."

Guardians' words will hurt.

Do I not count as a living human? If I am not this, what am I?

Adults won't know of what you talk- or, adults will, and adults will talk and say hurtful things that harm you and your family. This must stay hush-hush.

But skirts and long hair will not suit you-

Lipsticks and bright colours will build artificial glamour and your grin will fall, as your stomach curls in disgust for this is not what you want.

What do you want?

Hush, this is a world full of disgust for humans similar to you.

Stay still, and small, don't allow words to hurt you.

My mind cannot fit to my body, so that must say that I am sick.

Am I?

ScrambledMemories

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down